GRAND FORUM 2022
At a crossroads: Making Infrastructure Megaprojects Sustainable
Networking opportunities, reflection and knowledge-sharing
New: Exhibition Zone
October 18, 2022
Fairmont – The Queen Elizabeth
900 Rene Levesque Blvd. W, Montréal
Grand Forum 2022 will bring together Quebec, Canadian and international experts as well as decision-makers who will debate and exchange views in order to share their knowledge and experiences. Topics include:
- Increasing infrastructure requirements despite an inflationary market and global uncertainty.
- Delivery models for infrastructure projects.
- The challenges of integrating ESG criteria.
- Supply Chain Resilience: Lessons Learned from Recent Disruptions.
- Technology to support major infrastructure projects.
- The export of our expertise internationally.
- Engagement of Indigenous communities in the Energy transition.
French to English simultaneous translation available.
Look back at Grand Forum 2019
The Grand Forum stands out by attracting infrastructure stakeholders from here and abroad on an annual basis. This is a major event that has carved out a place for itself in Canada’s Infrastructure Sector.